Friday, June 29, 2012

MSG Battallion adds 89

Of the 132 that started, 89 were able to complete.  Congrats on being 3rd in your class!!!


Best time ever at Panera Bread at Stafford Marketplace with these three.

Tim's Rivershore Restaurant and CrabHouse on the Potomac

Way cool to pick up and drop off bikes at different locations using iPhone app.  Made touring the mall, the monuments, the capital building, the Smithsonian and Arlington National Cemetery a snap!  Very fun.


Gaylord National Harbor Resort for dinner at the Old Hickory Steakhouse.... very very upscale and fun... "ahem.... would the gentleman and the young lady like some after dinner reading material?" Interpretation into Texan- "Hey, did y'all leave any room for desert?"  We did and it was grand as was the fireworks over the Potomac for an early July 4th celebration.

My lovely date -- sweet time saying so long for perhaps 36 months.  We all hope not.
Made plans, just in case, to meet back in DC for another meal.
I gave Sara my study Bible to take care of.  I could think of nothing more precious to me to loan to her.  I look forward to  her giving it back to me, in person.
The Hotel and Restaurant honored her for her service by giving her the meal.  Nice!  Biggest tip I ever gave.  Phenomenal service.

No comments:

Post a Comment