Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Dream of a Child turned Woman

Well, I couldn't wait till Friday to post.  I found this picture taken early one October '09 morning by Sara's big sister Amanda which captures the "little girl" ... the "woman child" ... dreaming ... and obviously thoroughly enjoying it.

Fly on, precious one. You are so missed!

"I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
I believe I can fly."

Fly child... wait on the Lord and mount up with wings as an eagle.  Be strong in the Lord and in the power of  His might.  Fly Sara... you are free to pursue your dream!

Can a Dad, a Mom, two sisters, and a brother be any more proud?

.

2 comments: